This is a LIVE 1 hour Masterclass taking place on Thursday, March 23rd at 3pm MST (5pm EST).
No worries if you cannot make it LIVE, the recording will be available within 24 hours + slides so it's easy to follow along & take notes.
Did you know that poor gut health can lower your migraine threshold and make you more susceptible to migraine attacks?!?
Inside of our guts, we have over more that 4,000 sq ft of intestinal lining. When working properly, the gut forms a tight barrier that controls what gets absorbed into the bloodstream. When the gut is not working properly, it may have large cracks or holes, allowing partially digested food and toxins to enter in the blood stream - this is known as Leaky Gut.
Leaky gut causes inflammation, nutrients and supplements to not be absorbed properly, and changes in the gut flora. Symptoms of leaky gut can include fatigue, brain fog, increase in food triggers, diarrhea/constipation, joint pain, skin problems like eczema and more! For those with migraine, it can cause an increase in migraine attacks because the supplements, electrolytes, and medications are not being absorbed properly. Plus, many people with migraine report digestion issues like constipation/diarrhea and an endless list of food triggers. Thankfully, there are many ways to Heal your Leaky Gut!
The truth is, I suffered from Leaky Gut for YEARS & I had NO IDEA! I was taking copious amounts of medications like Tylenol & Ibuprofen - which was killing my gut. I had an endless list of food triggers and I suffered from severe constipation. By taking drastic steps to heal my gut - I now have DECREASED my migraine attacks, improved my brain fog, healed my skin problems, have added back in foods to my diet (hello chocolate!), and I have no more issues going to the bathroom!
What will you learn?
- What is Leaky Gut & how does this negatively affect those with Migraine
- How a Healthy Gut can RAISE your Migraine Threshold for more Migraine FREE Days
- How to Restore Gut Health through simple diet and lifestyle changes
- Best tolerated Pre & Probiotics for those with Migraine
- Things to avoid that decrease gut permeability
Who is this for?
- People living with migraine that are motivated to heal their gut
Frequently Asked Questions?
- What if I can't attend the live call?
- No worries if you are not available for the date and time of the LIVE call. Replay will be provided post masterclass with slides - so it's easy to follow along and take notes.
- Is there a refund?
- No refunds, if you are unsure if this offer is for you, please e-mail Michele at [email protected]